• Teacher Source
Click here to renew your ministry subscription.
Changed Lives...this is what the ministry of Word of Life is all about.
The ministry is focused on reaching young people around the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and teaching them how to walk with the Lord. This was the vision of our Founders, Jack Wyrtzen and Harry Bollback and after more than 70 years of ministry, it remains the passion of everything we do.
Who We Are
- Scripture – we are committed to the Scriptures as the source and foundation for ministry.
- Evangelism – we are committed to fulfilling the Great Commission by boldly proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ and challenging people to respond.
- Discipleship – we are committed to the intentional process of teaching and influencing others to become more like Jesus Christ.
- Youth – we are committed to reaching youth whose culture constantly changes with biblical truth that never changes.
What We Do
- Christian Camps and Conferences – reaching youth and adults through this dynamic ministry is the Word of Life trademark. Annually more than 15,000 attend youth camps and more than 25,000 attend conferences at Word of Life facilities in the United States.
- Bible Institutes – training young people to find the will of God through studying the Word of God under the teaching of outstanding resident and adjunct professors takes place on campuses in the United States and on six continents around the world.
- Local Church Ministries – partnering with more than 800 churches and helping them to establish foundational truths in the lives of young people, this outreach is effective in helping to disciple today's youth. Word of Life sponsored evangelistic events are also integrated to help churches reach unsaved youth in their local area.
- Missions – reproducing the ministry of Word of Life in more than 60 countries, missionary teams use Camps and Conferences, Bible Institutes and Local Church Ministries to touch the lives of millions around the world annually through short term and career missionary service.
Through incredible ways, God has graciously provided many faithful friends who have sustained the worldwide ministries of Word of Life. The responsibility to provide financial accountability is taken very seriously. In II Corinthians 8:20-21, the Apostle Paul gave instruction concerning funds entrusted to the Lord's work...that no man should blame us in the abundance which is administered by us. Providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men. Word of Life is committed to move ahead in ministry as the Lord provides.
Word of Life Fellowship is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.