First let me apologize – it has been way to long since I have written an update. There has been much progress over the past few weeks.
- Site work is really looking incredible. You will notice the storm water collection points are now done and seeded. The pathway around the front and to the lake is completed.
- Water line is installed and functioning.
- Waste Water is installed and functioning.
- For the past week the surveyor has been on site plotting the building… I must admit that is one very important job and very detailed. 38,500 square feet must be square and in the right location.
- Next week the foundation starts – it will take close to 2 months to do the foundations and floors.
- The structure is ordered and will be going up late fall into early winter.
- The project team is still working on determine some final details concerning mechanicals – so many important decisions to make – please be in prayer for all of us.
There is much buzz around the campus concerning the project. At the same time this is happening we are remodeling 4 dorms for the females and getting ready to begin a new girls dorm next to England.
Enjoy the attached photos!